You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for February 5, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (February 5, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. EZ PMI Services (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes can be market moving
2. UK PMI Services (04:30 ET) No Trade — Unlikely to have changes but if they are made, market moving
3. EZ Retail Sales (04:30 ET) Bearish EUR — Very weak German and French retail sales
4. US Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Potential upside given rise in ISM manufacturing
5. CAD Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Strong chance of decline given big drop in IVEY PMI
6. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bullish USD — Potential upside given rise in ISM manufacturing