You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for February 14, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (February 14, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Business PMI (16:30 ET) No Trade — Last month, trade balance improved despite PMI drop & that could be reflected this month
2. GE Q4 GDP (02:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Significantly weaker retail sales, trade balance also lower
3. EZ Q4 GDP and trade balance (05:00 ET) No Trade — Weaker French and GE trade balance. Since German GDP released same day, best traded reactively
4. US Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Wage growth accelerated, albeit less than expected. Gas prices fell sharply so spending could miss.
5. US University of Michigan Sentiment Index (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Coronavirus expected to take a toll on sentiment