You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Feb 19, 2021
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Feb 19, 2021) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ PPI (16:45 ET) Bearish NZD — Sharp rise in NZ CPI
2. AU Markit PMIs and Retail Sales (17:00 & 19:30 ET) No Trade — Rise in PMI services in Jan suggests stronger spending but Feb PMIs hard to predict
3. German PPI (02:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Sharp rise in wholesale sales
4. UK Retail Sales (02:00 ET) Bearish GBP BRC reports retail sales rising at slowest pace since May
5. German and EZ PMIs (03:30 ET) Bearish EUR Ongoing lockdowns should mean subdued economic activity
6. UK PMIs (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP Ongoing lockdowns should mean subdued economic activity
7. CAD Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD Sharp drop in wholesale sales and very weak labor market
8. US Existing Home Sales (10:00 ET) Bearish USD – Housing demand tempered at start of the year