You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for December 4, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (December 3, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Q3 GDP and PMI Services (16:30 & 19:30 ET) Bullish AUD — Potential upside surprise given RBA outlook, stronger retail sales and trade in Q3. Services on the other hand could be softer given drop in PMI manufacturing
2. EZ PMI Revisions (05:00 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes can be market moving
3. ADP Employment Change (08:15 ET) No Trade — ADP is market moving but difficult to handicap
4. Bank of Canada Rate Decision (10:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
5. US ISM Non-Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Potential downside surprise given sharp disappointment in manufacturing ISM