You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for December 2, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (December 2, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (16:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Potential downside surprise given RBA dovishness and weaker Chinese growth
2. NZ Terms of Trade (16:45 ET) Bearish NZD — Potential downside surprise given significant deterioration in NZ trade
3. German PMI Revisions (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict and best traded reactively
4. UK PMI Revisions (04:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict and best traded reactively
5. US ISM manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bullish USD — Should be stronger as Markit PMIs better but weaker Empire offsets strength in Philly Fed index