You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for December 16, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (December 16, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ PMI Services (16:30 ET) Bearish NZD — Potential downside surprise given decline in PMI manufacturing
2. Chinese Industrial Production & Retail Sales (21:30 ET) No Trade — Chinese data is difficult to predict but can be very market moving
3. EZ PMIs Mfg, Services & Composite (03:30 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in GE factory orders & industrial production
4. UK PMIs Mfg, Services & Composite (04:30 ET) Bullish GBP — Tough call as all 3 PMIs are released simultaneously but sharp improvement in CBI
5. US Empire State (08:30 ET) No Trade — First manufacturing report is hard to predict but could be market moving