You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for December 11, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (December 11, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. German CPI (02:00 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but any changes will be market moving
2. SNB Rate Decision (03:30 ET) No Trade — No changes are expected from the SNB
3. EZ Industrial Production (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential downside surprise given significant drop in industrial production & factory orders
4. ECB Rate Dec(07:45 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively – ECB President Lagarde’s press conference will be the most important
5. US PPI (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Potential upside surprise given higher CPI
6. NZ PMI Manufacturing (16:30 ET) Bullish NZD — Potential upside surprise given stronger business confidence