You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Dec 18, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 18, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ trade balance (16:45 ET) Bullish NZD — Stronger manufacturing PMI signals upside surprise
2. Bank of Japan meeting (00:00 ET)No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
3. UK Retail Sales (02:00 ET) Bearish USD — Potential downside surprise given drop in BRC retail sales index
4. German IFO Report (04:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Potential upside surprise given stronger PMIs
5. Canadian Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Stronger Canadian wholesale sales and employment