You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Dec 1, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 1, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (16:30 ET) Bullish AUD — Likely to be stronger given reopening of Victoria region
2. RBA Rate Decision (00:30 ET) No Trade — No changes expected from RBA
3. German Unemployment and EZ CPI (03:55 and 5:00 AM ET) Bearish EUR — Low inflation is a big problem for Eurozone and lockdowns are expected to lead to job losses in Nov
4. CAD Q3 GDP (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Growth in Q3 is expected to be much stronger than Q2
5. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Potential downside surprise given drop in Philadelphia and Empire State manufacturing surveys