You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for August 9, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (August 9, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Japanese GDP Q2 (19:50 ET) Bearish JPY — Potential downside surprise given lower retail sales
2. RBA Monetary Policy Statement (21:30 ET) Bearish AUD — While RBA statement was more neutral, the details could be less optimistic
3. German Trade Balance (02:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Potential upside surprise given rise in German manufacturing PMI
4. UK Industrial Production (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Trade balance improved slightly but retail sales were significantly weaker in Q2
5. CAD Employment Report (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Potential upside surprise given rise in employment component of IVEY PMI
6. US PPI (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Potential downside surprise given the decline in oil and gas prices