You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for August 14, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (August 14, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ PMI Manufacturing (18:30 ET) No Trade — Economy should continue to improve but RBNZ dovishness could be telling.
2. Chinese Industrial Production & Retail Sales (22:00 ET) No Trade — Chinese data can be market moving but difficult to predict
3. EZ Trade Balance (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR — EZ GDP revisions are hard to predict. Stronger GE and FR trade
4. US Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Gas prices steady. Redbook reports stronger retail sales in July
5. US University of Michigan Sentiment Index (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — With extra UI benefits expiring, sentiment could weaken further