You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Aug 4, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (August 4, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Employment Report (18:45 ET) Bearish NZD — Labor data likely to be weaker as COVID hits NZ in Q2
2. EZ PMI Revisions (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions are hard to call but can be market moving
3. UK PMI Revisions (04:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are hard to call but can be market moving
4. EZ Retail Sales (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Slightly better GE and FR spending numbers
5. US ADP (08:15 ET) No Trade — ADP is hard to predict but can be market moving
6. CAD Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Strong rise in IVEY PMI
7. US Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Rise in manufacturing ISM
8. US Non-mfg ISM (10:00 ET) No Trade — While manufacturing ISM increased, new restrictions in July could curtail activity