You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for April 9, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 9, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. UK Monthly GDP, IP and Trade Balance (02:00 ET) Bearish GBP — PMI manufacturing drops to 3 month low. GDP should be weaker given lower retail sales and trade
2. German Trade Balance (02:00 ET) No Trade — Factory orders plunged but IP beat. Still likely to be better though
3. US PPI (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Sharp decline in oil prices in March
4. CAD Employment (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Sharp decline in employment component of IVEY
5. US University of Michigan Sentiment Index (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Expect a major hit to sentiment as COVID-19 shuts down economic activity