You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for April 29, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 29, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Trade Balance (18:45 ET) Bearish NZD — No PMI in March so tough to say how bad data will be
2. AU CPI (18:45 ET) Bearish AUD — Higher inflation expectations
3. EZ Confidence (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Sentiment likely to remain very weak given sharp drop in ZEW and IFO
4. German CPI (08:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Sharp drop in wholesale prices and PPI
5. US GDP Q1 (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Very sharp drop in retail sales but decline wil be tempered by the fact that COVID-19 only hit the US at the very end of Q1
6. FOMC (14:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively