You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for April 21, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 21, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA Minutes (21:30 ET) RBA Minutes – No Trade — We do not trade minutes but should be bearish
2. UK Claimant Count (02:00 ET) Bearish GBP — Widespread job cuts expected due to COVID19
3. German ZEW (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — April data should be very weak with broad based shutdown
4. CAD Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Slowdown in wholesale sales
5. US New Home Sales (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Major pullback expected in housing