You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for April 18, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 18, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment (21:30 ET) No Trade -- The manufacturing sector reports labor market weakness. The service sector reports strength so this month’s release is difficult to predict.
2. EZ PMIs (03:30 & 04:30 ET) No Trade -- This month’s PMIs are hard to predict because industrial production accelerated but factory orders weakened. The ZEW was also mixed p>
3. UK Retail Sales (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP -- Potential downside given lower CPI and BRC sales
4. CAD Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD -- Potential upside given sharp rise in wholesale sales and strong job growth in Feb
5. US Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bullish USD -- Potential upside given stronger gas prices and uptick in Redbook retail sales