You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for April 17, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 16, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ CPI (18:45 ET) Bullish NZD – Potential upside surprise given stronger food & commodity prices in Q1
2. Chinese Q1 GDP and Retail Sales (22:00 ET) No Trade – Chinese data is very market moving but hard to predict
3. EZ Current account (04:00 ET) Bearish EUR – Potential downside because of weaker German & French current account balance
4. UK CPI (04:30 ET) Bullish GBP – Potential upside given rise in BRC shop price index
5. EZ Trade Balance & CPI (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR – Potential upside given rise German & French trade balances
6. CAD CPI and Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD – Potential upside given rise in IVEY PMI
7. US Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bullish USD – Potential upside given rise in manufacturing ISM
8. US Fed Beige Book (14:00 ET) No Trade – Reports are hard to predict and best traded reactively