You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for April 14, 2022
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 14, 2022) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Business PMI (:00 ET) – Bearish NZD – Likely to be weaker given slowdown in global growth
2. AU Employment Report (00:00 ET) – No Trade – Weaker service sector PMI offsets stronger manufacturing so job growth is tough call this month
3. ECB Rate Decision (07:45 ET) – No Trade – Rate decisions are best traded reactively
4. US Retail Sales (08:30 ET) – Bullish USD – Higher gasoline prices should drive retail up but demand could be sapped by uncertainty
5. US University of Michigan (08:30 ET) – Bearish USD – Rising gas prices plus lower equity values should mean weaker sentiment