You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for April 1, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 1, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Manufacturing PMIs (17:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Expect major drop in PMI in March as Chinese activity halts
2. RBA Minutes (20:30 ET) Bearish AUD — RBA cut rates. Minutes should be dovish
3. EZ PMI Revisions (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes can be market moving
4. UK PMI Revisions (04:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes can be market moving
5. US ADP (08:15 ET) Bearish USD — ADP should be much weaker than forecast
6. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Should be much weaker given sharp drop in Empire State and Philly Fed Index