You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 9/5/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 5, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU GDP (21:30 NY Time) -- Bullish AUD Potential upside surprise given Stronger trade balance and retail sales
2. UK Services and Composite (4:30 NY Time) -- Bearish GBP Potential downside surprise given Lower Drop in Manufacturing PMI
3. EZ Retail Sales, PMI Composite and PMI Services (4:00 and 5:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR Potential downside surprise given Weaker FR and GE Retail Sales
4. US Trade Balance (8:30 NY Time) -- Bullish USD Potential upside given Increase in ISM Manufacturing
5. CA International Merchandise Trade and BoC Rate Decision (8:30 and 10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Rate decisions are best traded reactively