You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 9/1/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept. 1, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Manufacturing PMI (19:30 NY Time) – Bearish AUD – Potential for downside surprise softer Chinese data & RBA concerns
2. GE and EZ Manufacturing PMI (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Revisions to PMI are hard to predict
3. UK Manufacturing PMI (4:30 NY Time) – Bullish GBP – Potential for upside surprise given Sharp rise in CBI
4. US Change in NFP’s (8:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Non-farm payrolls is difficult to predict, market moving and best traded reactively
5. ISM Manufacturing and U. of Mich. Report (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given Rise in Chicago PMI and Empire much stronger, Philadelphia Fed index basically unchanged