You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 8/31/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Aug 31, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing PMI (21:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Chinese PMIs are very market moving but hard to predict
2. GE Unemployment Change and EZ Unemployment Rate (3:55 and 5:00 NY Time) – Bearish EUR – Potential for downside surprise Marginal slowdown in job growth
3. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) – Bearish CAD – Potential for downside surprise given Weaker retail sales and trade balance
4. US Personal Income and Spending (8:30 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given Wages up, retail sales up
5. US Chicago PMI and Pending Home Sales (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given Empire much stronger, Philadelphia Fed index basically unchanged