You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 7/31/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jul 31, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Non-Manufacturing and Manufacturing PMI (21:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese data is very market moving but hard to predict
2. BOJ Rate Decision (00:00 NY Time) No Trade -- No changes expected from BoJ but guidance is key
3. GE Unemployment Change and Claims Rate (03:55 NY Time) No Trade -- Job creation unchanged. Still strong
4. EZ Unemployment Rate, CPI and GDP (5:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given drop in GE CPI. No major changes in retail sales but trade activity weakened
5. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) -- Bullish CAD -- Potential for upside surprise given Very strong retail sales but weaker trade
6. US Personal Income and Spending (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker average hourly earnings and retail sales
7. US Chicago PMI and Consumer Confidence (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker Empire State survey offset by stronger Philly Fed. But confidence declined according to Umich.