You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 6/15/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jun 15, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Manufacturing PMI (18:30 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Pullback possible after last month’s sharp rise
2. BoJ Policy Balance Rate (00:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Rate decisions are best traded reactively
3. EZ Trade Balance and CPI (05:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Decline in GE Trade Balance
4. US Empire Manufacturing, Industrial and Manufacturing Production (8:30 and 9:15 NY Time) No Trade -- Empire manufacturing is difficult to predict but can be market moving
5. US U. of Mich Report (10:00 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger labor data and rise in stocks should bolster confidence