You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 5/31/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 31, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing PMI (21:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Chinese data is very market moving but hard to call
2. SZ GDP (1:45 NY Time) Bearish CHF – Potential for downside given Weaker retail sales and trade balance
3. EZ Unemployment Rate (5:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential for upside given improvement in both CPI and labor data
4. US Personal Income, Spending and PCE Deflator (8:30 NY Time) Bearish USD – Potential for downside given Weaker retail sales and wage growth
5. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Weaker trade and retail sales in March but Q data mixed
6. US Chicago PMI and Pending Home Sales (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Stronger Philadelphia Fed index offset by weaker Empire State