You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 5/30/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 30, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE Unemployment Change, Unemployment Claims, EZ Economic and Consumer Confidence (3:55 and 5:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Stronger manufacturing and construction job growth but weaker services
2. GE CPI (8:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given Rise in German producer prices
3. US ADP Employment Change (8:15 NY Time) -- No Trade -- ADP can be very market moving but hard to predict
4. CA Current Account Balance (8:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD -- Potential for downside surprise given Significantly weaker trade in Q1
5. US Advance Goods Trade Balance (8:30 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Sharp rise in dollar value and drop in ISM manufacturing index
6. BoC Rate Decision (10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Rate decisions are best traded reactively
7. US Fed Beige Book Release (14:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade reports