You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 5/2/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 2, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Employment Report (18:45 NY Time) Bearish NZD – Potential for downside surprise given Manufacturing employment stronger in Q1 but services weaker. Net employment outlook lower
2. GE and EZ PMI Manufacturing (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Revisions are hard to predict but changes can impact EURO
3. EZ Unemployment Rate and GDP (05:00 NY Time) – No Trade – German GDP will be released after EZ data so hard to predict
4. US ADP Employment Change (08:15 NY Time) – No Trade – ADP can be market moving but difficult to predict
5. US FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 NY Time) – No Trade – No changes expected but Fed likely to maintain optimism