You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 5/2/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 3, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AiG PMI Services, Trade Balance and Building Approvals (18:30 and 21:30 NY Time) Bearish AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker PMI Manufacturing
2. UK PMI Services and Composite (4:30 NY Time) Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside given surprise weaker PMI Manufacturing
3. EZ PPI and CPI Core (5:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside given stronger GE PPI
4. CA International Merchandise Trade (8:30 NY Time) Bullish CAD -- Potential for upside given Rise in IVEY PMI
5. US Trade Balance (8:30 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside given surprise weaker ISM Manufacturing
6. US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite, Durable Goods and Factory Orders (10:00 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside given surprise weaker ISM Manufacturing