You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 3/5/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Mar 5, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU AiG PMI Services and Composite (16:30 and 17:00 NY Time) – Bearish AUD – Potential for downside surprise given Lower manufacturing PMI index
2. GE and EZ Services and Composite PMI (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Revisions are difficult to predict
3. UK Services and Composite PMI (4:30 NY Time) – Bearish GBP – Potential for downside surprise given Slightly weaker manufacturing activity and consumer confidence
4. EZ Retail Sales (5:00 NY Time) – Bearish EUR – Potential for downside surprise given Significantly weaker French retail sales. Better but still low GE sales
5. US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite (10:00 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given Stronger mfg ISM