You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 2/28/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Feb 28, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Manufacturing, Non-Manufacturing and Composite PMI (20:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese data can be very market moving but hard to predict
2. GE Unemployment Change and Unemployment Claims Rate (3:55 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given PMIs show smallest job gain since Sept
3. EZ CPI (5:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- GE CPI Inline with expectations and higher than previous but offset by Lower FR CPI
4. US Annualized GDP (8:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict but can be market moving
5. US Chicago PMI and Pending Home Sales (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Stronger Philadelphia Fed index offset by weaker Empire State survey
6. NZ Terms of Trade (16:45 NY Time) Bearish NZD -- Potential for downside surprise given Trade activity weakened in Q4