You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 12/14/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 14, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment Report (19:30 NY Time) Bullish AUD – Potential for upside surprise given Stronger construction and manufacturing employment. Weaker services
2. CH Retail Sales and Industrial Production (21:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Chinese data can be market moving but hard to predict
3. SNB Rate Decision (3:30 NY Time) – No Trade – No changes expected from SNB, should not be very market moving
4. GE and EZ PMI’s (3:30 and 4:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR – Potential for downside surprise given Weaker German industrial production and factory orders
5. UK Retail Sales (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP – Potential for upside surprise given Stronger BRC retail sales, unchanged shop prices
6. BoE Rate Decision (7:00 NY Time) – No Trade – No changes expected but guidance could be market moving
7. ECB Rate Decision (7:45 NY Time) – No Trade – No changes expected but guidance could be market moving
8. Retail Sales Advance (8:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Redbook retail sales fell in Nov but average hourly earnings rise