You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 12/1/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 24, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AiG Manufacturing PMI (17:30 NY Time) – No Trade – AU PMI Mfg is hard to predict but market moving for AUD
2. EZ and GE Manufacturing PMI Revisions (3:55 and 5:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Revisions can be market moving but hard to predict
3. UK Manufacturing PMI (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP – Potential for upside surprise given Very sharp rise in CBI index
4. CA GDP and PMI (8:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD – Potential for downside surprise given Sharp drop in employment component of IVEY. Trade balance unchanged in Sept but weaker in Q3. Retail sales also down in Q3
5. ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) Bearish USD – Potential for downside surprise given weaker Empire State and Philly Fed