You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 12.07.2018
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 7, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. German Industrial Production (02:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given rise in German factory orders
2. EZ GDP Revisions (05:00 NY Time) No Trade – Revisions can be market moving but difficult to predict
3. US Non-Farm Payrolls (08:30 NY Time) No Trade – Non-farm payrolls is difficult to handicap and best traded reactively
4. CAD Employment (08:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD – Potential for downside surprise given big jump previous month and decline in employment component of IVEY
5. University of Michigan Consumer (10:00 NY Time) Bearish USD – Likely to be weaker given volatility in stocks