You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 11/3/16
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 3, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Services and Trade Balance (18:30 and 20:30 NY Time) – Bullish AUD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger than expected PMI Manufacturing numbers
2. Caixin PMI Services and Composite Index (21:45 NY Time) – No Trade – Chinese data is very volatile
3. UK PMI Services and Composite (5:30 NY Time) – Bearish GBP – Potential for downside surprise drop in consumer confidence and drop in manufacturing PMI
4. BoE Rate Decision (8:00 NY Time) – No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions
5. US ISM Non-Manufacturing Index, Factory and Durable Goods Orders (10:00 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger than expected ISM Manufacturing Index data