You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 11/30/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 30, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing PMI (20:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Chinese data is hard to predict but can be market moving
2. SZ GDP (1:45 NY Time) Bearish CHF – Potential for downside surprise given Stronger trade activity offset by weaker retail sales
3. GE Unemployment Change, Unemployment Claims Rate, EZ Unemployment Rate and CPI Estimate (3:55 and 5:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given Labor data should be strong as PMIs show employment at 6 year high.
4. CA Current Account Balance (8:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD – Potential for downside surprise given Trade balance significantly weaker in Q3
5. US Personal Income, Personal Spending and PCE Deflator (8:30 NY Time) Bearish USD – Potential for downside surprise given Significantly weaker average hourly earnings and wage growth
6. US Chicago PMI (9:45 NY Time) Bearish USD – Potential for downside surprise given Weaker Empire State and Philly Fed