You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 10/4/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 4, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AiG Services PMI (18:30 NY Time) – Bearish AUD – Potential for downside surprise given drop in PMI manufacturing
2. EZ and GE Services and Composite Revision (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving
3. UK Services and Composite PMI (4:30 NY Time) – Bearish GBP – Potential for downside surprise given weaker mfg. PMI
4. EZ Retail Sales (5:00 NY Time) – Bearish EUR – Potential for downside surprise given Fall in GE and FR spending
5. ADP Employment Change (8:15 NY Time) – No Trade – ADP is market moving but hard to predict
6. ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite (10:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Will Update after ISM