You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 10/31/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 31, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing PMI (21:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese data is market moving but hard to predict
2. BoJ Rate Decision (00:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- BoJ Rate Decision should be non-event
3. EZ Unemployment Rate, GDP and CPI (6:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- EZ GDP released before regional reports and same with unemployment rate so hard to handicap
4. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish CAD -- Potential for downside surprise given Much weaker retail sales and trade balance
5. US Chicago PMI and Consumer Confidence (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Strong Empire & Philly Fed and stronger University of Michigan Sentiment Index