You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 10/18/16
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 19, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Industrial Production, Retail Sales and GDP (22:00 NY Time) – No Trade -- Chinese GDP and retail sales is very market moving but hard to handicap
2. UK Jobless Claims Change (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given that services employment grew at fastest pace in 5 months. Strong growth in manufacturing
3. US Housing Starts and Building Permits (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given that a rebound is expected after soft numbers in Aug
4. BOC Rate Decision (10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
5. Fed Beige Book Report (14:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade reports