You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 10/05/16
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 5, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU AiG PMI Services and Retail Sales (18:30 and 20:30 NY Time) – Bullish AUD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger PMI manufacturing number
2. GE and EZ Services and Composite PMI (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Revisions are difficult to handicap
3. UK Services and Composite PMI (4:30 NY Time) – Bullish GBP – Potential for upside surprise given stronger manufacturing PMI data and sharp rise in GfK confidence
4. EZ Retail Sales (5:00 NY Time) – No Trade – GE retail weaker, FR retail stronger
5. US ADP Employment Change and Trade Balance (8:15 and 8:30 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger advance trade data
6. CA International Merchandise Trade (8:30 NY Time) – Bearish CAD – Potential for downside surprise given sharp drop in IVEY
7. US Services and Composite PMI, Factory Orders and ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger ISM manufacturing data