You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 10.31.2018
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 31, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU CPI (20:30 NY Time) Bullish AUD — Potential for upside surprise given weaker AUD and higher inflation expectations
2. Chinese PMIs (21:00 NY Time) No Trade — Chinese data can be very market moving but difficult to predict – likely to be softer
3. Bank of Japan Rate Decision (Between 0:00-1:00 NY Time) No Trade — No changes expected from BoJ
4. EZ CPI and Unemployment (06:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR — Potential for upside surprise given rise in German inflation
5. US ADP (08:15 NY Time) No trade — ADP is difficult to predict but can be very market moving
6. CAD GDP (08:30 NY Time) No Trade — Likely to be weaker given softer retail sales but trade balance improved
7. US Chicago PMI (09:45 NY Time) Bullish USD — Potential for upside surprise given stronger Empire State manufacturing index and only slightly weaker Philadelphia Fed