You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 08.18.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Aug 18, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment Report (21:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Drop in employment component of services and construction but offset by sharp rise in manufacturing
2. ECB Current Account (4:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given much stronger GE current account, slightly weaker French current account
3. UK Retail Sales Report (4:30 NY Time) -- Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger wage data and strong BRC retail sales and smaller drop in house prices
4. EZ CPI Report (5:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given stronger GE CPI, but weaker FR CPI
5. ECB Monetary Policy Minutes (7:30 NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade minutes
6. Philly Fed Business Outlook (8:30 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given larger than expected drop in Empire State Manufacturing Index