You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 08.12.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Aug 12, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Business Manufacturing PMI and Retail Sales Ex Inflation (18:30 and 18:45 NY Time) No Trade – Drop in business confidence but rise in card spending
2. Chinese Industrial Production and Retail Sales (22:00 NY Time) No Trade – Chinese data is extremely market moving but difficult to predict
3. GE GDP (2:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential upside surprise given German retail sales and trade balance
4. US Retail Sales and PPI Report (8:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Lower retail sales according to Redbook and lower gas prices but that is offset by stronger wage growth and higher auto sales
5. US University of Michigan Report and Business Inventory (10:00 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger than expected IBD/TIPP index