You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 07.24.14
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports -- Good Luck Trading!
1. RBNZ Rate Decision (5PM ET) -- No Trade -- Should be very market moving but we believe that the RBNZ rate decision is best traded reactively in our Live Session
2. HSBC China Manufacturing PMI (9:45PM ET) -- No Trade -- Should be very market moving but Chinese data is notoriously difficult to handicap
3. Eurozone PMIs (3:30AM ET) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given lower ZEW, IP and factory orders
4. UK Retail Sales (4:30AM ET) -- Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given lower shop prices and BRC retail sales
5. US New Home Sales (10AM ET) -- Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given strength of existing home sales