You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 07.05.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 5 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Services (19:30 NY Time) – Bullish AUD – Potential upside surprise given rise in PMI manufacturing index
2. Chinese PMI Services & Composite (21:45 NY Time) – No Trade – Chinese data is very market moving but hard to predict
3. RBA Rate Decisions (0:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Rate decisions are very market moving and this one could be dovish but hard to predict
4. EZ PMI Services & Composite Revision (04:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Revisions are difficult to predict but can be market moving
5. UK PMI Services (04:30 NY Time) – Bullish GBP – Potential upside surprise given rise in manufacturing PMI and improvement in GfK
6. EZ Retail Sales (05:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Sharp rise in GE retail sales offset by very weak FR sales
7. US Durable Goods Orders & Factory Orders (08:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Durable goods and factory orders are moderately market moving.