You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 07.01.2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 1, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Japan Tankan (19:50 ET) No Trade — Tankan survey is difficult to predict but can be very market moving
2. German Unemployment Report (03:55 ET) Bearish EUR — Firms continued to reduce headcount in Germany in June
3. UK PMI Manufacturing Revisions (04:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes are market moving
4. US ADP Employment Change (08:15 ET) No Trade — NFP preview data can be market moving but hard to predict
5. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 ET) No Trade — Improvement in Empire State and Philly Fed indices
6. FOMC Minutes (14:00 ET) No Trade — Minutes are best traded reactively