You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 06.30.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 30 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE Unemployment Change (03:55 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise give strong rise employment conditions according to PMIs
2. UK GDP Revisions (04:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions to GDP are difficult to forecast but can be very market moving
3. EZ CPI (05:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given lower German CPI
4. CAD GDP (08:30 NY Time) -- Bullish CAD -- Potential upside surprise give strong rise in retail sales and improved trade balance
5. US Chicago PMI (09:45 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise give rise in Empire State and Philadelphia Fed survey