You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 06.16.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 16, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ GDP (18:45 NY Time) – Bullish NZD – Potential upside surprise given much stronger trade balance
2. AU Employment (05:00 NY Time) – Bearish AUD – Potential downside surprise given drop in employment component of manufacturing and construction PMI. Slight rise in services employment
3. Bank of Japan Rate Decision (around 00:00AM NY Time) – No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions
4. SNB Rate Decision (03:30 NY Time) – No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions
5. UK Retail Sales (04:30 NY Time) – Bullish GBP – Rise in wages, BRC retail sales index and consumer confidence
6. Eurozone CPI (05:00 NY Time) – Bullish EUR – Potential upside surprise given rise in GE and FR CPI
7. BoE Rate Decision (07:00 NY Time) – No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions
8. US CPI and Empire State Survey (08:30 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential upside surprise given stronger Empire State and PPI