You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 05.19.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 19, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment (21:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Weaker manufacturing employment offset by stronger employment in services and construction
2. EZ Current Account (04:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise given rise in German and French current account balances
3. UK Retail Sales (04:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Potential downside surprise given continued drop in BRC sales monitor but wages slightly higher
4. EZ ECB minutes (07:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Likely to be dovish but no trade
5. US Philadelphia Fed Index (08:30 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potentially sharp decline in Empire State index