You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 05.18.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 18, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ PPI (18:45 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Smaller decline in commodity prices offset by higher food prices
2. JN GDP (19:50 NY Time) -- Bullish JPY -- Potential upside surprise given improvements in trade balance and retail sales in Q1
3. UK Jobless Claims (04:30 NY Time) -- Bearish GBP -- Potential downside surprise given major deterioration in employment components of PMIs
4. EZ CPI (05:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- No revisions expected to EZ CPI
5. US FOMC Minutes (14:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade minutes