You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 04.13.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 13, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese Trade Balance (between 22:00 and 0:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese data is very market moving but hard to predict
2. Eurozone IP (4:30AM NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given drop in GE and FR industrial production
3. US Retail Sales (8:30AM NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in wages and uptick in Johnson Redbook sales in March
4. Bank of Canada Rate Decision (10AM NY Time) -- No Trade -- Likely to be bullish for currency but we do not trade rate decisions
5. Fed Beige Book Report (14AM NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade reports